Thursday, July 31, 2014

London Times Ponte Fit & Flare Dress

You can find this dress here:  London Times Ponte Fit & Flare Dress

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I love this dress! It is way too heavy for me living in Hawaii but if I lived anywhere else it would be sold!  It is thick and it's forgiving, it has a cute flare but doesn't blow up in the wind showing off all your goods, either. The sleeves are elbow length... not sure how long the arms are on the model LOL  On the model they look like cap sleeves.  It was comfortable, flirty, professional, the right mix of everything. The color would make it a perfect fall dress. Love it!

My measurements in this shirt are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 259.8
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Shirt Size in Photo: 16W










No comments:

Post a Comment