Monday, July 28, 2014

Cherry Velvet Adele Dress in Mod Dots

You can find this dress here:  Cherry Velvet Adele Dress in Mod Dots

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

The bad part of having big hips is that this dress made me look p-r-e-g-n-a-n-t. Heads up, that is not a baby bump, it's just my fat. The dress looked adorable on other people, but even with a belt, I didn't feel hot. I actually felt like Tracy Turnblat in Hairspray! It did make me look pretty good from the back... most dresses I don't look great because my giant butt is like HELLER, but this dress kept it under control.  I could size up but the arms and chest were already huge, otherwise a size up would have been great!

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 259.8
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 0x


I had such a bad sinus headache behind my eyes!!




5 comments:

  1. I really love your blog! I just got my first GB shipment today, and I have already added at least 10 more dresses thanks to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cee <3 I am so glad you have found things you love from my blog and were able to closet them. Rock it!

      Delete
  2. I really love your blog, too. I am also a Gwynnie Bee subscriber and I always check to see what you have been wearing. It is really helpful. Thanks so much for your candid and fun reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather! Thanks! I love that I can help you find things you can enjoy and that my reviews aren't boring... I think they are but I hear myself in my head 24/7 :-P

      Delete
  3. This dress is on sale at Gwynnie Bee store for $20 right now, members!

    ReplyDelete