Monday, July 7, 2014

Spruce & Sage Chain Link Maxi Dress

You can find this dress here:  Spruce & Sage Chain Link Maxi Dress

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I really didn't like this dress, but I don't give anything 1 heart unless I can't wear it out of the house, and I did wear this out of the house. The material was horribly cheap feeling. The hems and lining felt like cheap low-count sheets and the rest of the it felt like a little girl's night gown.  The sash was made out of the sheet-material and I didn't like how it looked tied on the side so I moved it to the back. For my height, when I wasn't wearing heels, the point came awkwardly low, and because the fabric is so thin, a slight breeze through the sides blew the front and back right up in the air. It wouldn't be horrible if I paid $1 for it at a yard sale but for $100/month, I'm sad I used up a spot with this. This is a GB house brand and I'm not impressed with this garment.

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 263.4
Chest: 45.25 (40 DD)
Waist: 40.75
Hips: 56.25
Thigh: 32.5
Arm: 15.25
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 1x





No comments:

Post a Comment