Wednesday, July 16, 2014

IGIGI Agnella Maxi Dress

You can find this dress here:  IGIGI Agnella Maxi Dress

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda
This dress is beautiful with a horrible price tag. I cannot dish out $80 for this dress with so many more fun things in store for me to get from my closet, but I felt uber beautiful wearing this dress today. With heels, it flowed perfectly. I loved the detail of the flowers, the sheer tie, the back... a lot of thought was put into this dress and I loved every part of it. I closeted this a long time ago and received a size too big so I recloseted in a smaller size just so I can have the joy of getting it again. I really don't have anything bad to say about this dress! It was just beautiful!
My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 255
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 18-20


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment