Monday, August 4, 2014

Three Dots Jersey Colette Tank Dress In Azure

You can find this dress here:  Three Dots Jersey Colette Tank Dress In Azure

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

This dress was extremely comfortable except for the slip portion which was awkwardly small compared to the rest and kept riding up, creating bulges. The pockets were a little bubbly also. I felt like I looked pregnant in this dress, but I got a lot of compliments on the color. I paired it with a sweater because the waist sat at on awkward place for me. I have a high waist and this sat a little low, and may be a good match for someone with a long torso. I think I probably looked better in this than I thought. I felt frumpy, but in pictures I think it looks nice. My husband kept telling me that the dress was so soft he didn't want to stop touching my leg. :-) Guess it's softer than my skin! LOL

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 259.8
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 16W









No comments:

Post a Comment