Thursday, July 24, 2014

Three Dots Nautical Stripe Tunic Dress

You can find this dress here:  Three Dots Nautical Stripe Tunic Dress

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

This was apparently sent to me on accident, but I thought it was super cute. It is a heavy fabric so I did get pretty warm running errands in it in this tropical weather, but it was short so that helped... but it also hurt. I could not even squat to pick something up because this dress would show my butt cheeks. That is probably the main reason I didn't buy this, besides the price was too high for how rarely I'd wear this. I paired this with a white belt and I think it looked really cute. I would highly recommend this comfy nautical dress!


My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 259.8
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 1X








1 comment: