Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Karen Kane Reverse Seam Carolyn Maxi Dress

You can find this dress here:  Karen Kane Reverse Seam Carolyn Maxi Dress

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

Most dresses I get a 1x in but I went based on the size chart for this and it is pretty wide on me. It's a good length but it's a heavy material so I wasn't in love. It's very soft, though!! My husband kept rubbing my back and leg because it was so soft!  I had to pull it together with a belt because it hung on me but I wouldn't be able to size down because of the length.  It was comfortable but it felt more like a nightgown than a fun dress, though I did get quite a few compliments on it.

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 256.4
Chest: 45.25 (40 DD)
Waist: 40.75
Hips: 56.25
Thigh: 32.5
Arm: 15.25
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 2x






No comments:

Post a Comment