Thursday, July 31, 2014

BB Dakota Lazarus Dress

You can find this dress here:  BB Dakota Lazarus Dress

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I thought I would be the exception to the reviews because I closeted this as soon as it was in the New Arrivals. I even looked past the "Cupcake" review... but man this was... not good. The armholes are ginormous (evidenced in the posted link), the waist is extremely tight (I literally had to tuck my girls in there) and the hips definitely just... stay sticking out.  It is SO itchy.  My waist was just dying by the end of the day and any part of my arms that were touching the dress, th lining doesn't really help. I had to wear a sweater with it to my office to cover the gaping arm caves of "sleeves." Definitely disappointed in the quality of this one.

My measurements in this shirt are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 259.8
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Shirt Size in Photo: 18







No comments:

Post a Comment