Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Karen Kane Ultramarine Lace Tank Top

You can find this dress here:  Karen Kane Ultramarine Lace Tank Top

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I'm pretty surprised this is a 2x on me since most tops I'm a 1x and Karen Kane tends to fit me a little looser.  I closeted this because of another member and I thought it was very cute. I wore it my "Mister Roger's Sweater" (it's a navy blue sweater with red hearts, courtesy of Forever 21 :-P) while I was in the office and if I had kept it longer it would be cute with a blazer. I have so many other things I want to get that I sent it back after 2 wears and I didn't get overwhelming compliments on it or anything but I did like it. It was comfortable. I can definitely see how it would be short on someone with a longer torso.

My measurements in this shirt are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 259.8
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Shirt Size in Photo: 2x
Thor sniffings!
We've already established he's a professional photo bomber.





No comments:

Post a Comment