Friday, July 25, 2014

Kiyonna Harlow Faux Wrap Dress In Black & Leopard

You can find this dress here:  Kiyonna Harlow Faux Wrap Dress In Black & Leopard

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

This dress looks much more beautiful on than it felt. I felt like an uncomfortable sack and then I saw pictures and was like "Helllerrrr!" I was told, "That dress looks good! Your body is WEARING that dress!" I ordered this because I wanted a sexy va-va-voom dress for my birthday date with my sweetie, but my chest just didn't fill it out like I wanted, so I wore it to the office (Safety pinned, and I'm horrible at hiding safety pins, mind you!)  The wrap tie was EXTREMELY awkward. One side was way longer than the other and it came untied a lot, even when double knotted. This was definitely interesting to wear, but I'd much rather reminisce at the beautiful pictures :-)

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 259.8
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 1



Love that runner's pants tan! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment