Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hell Bunny Arcadia White Dress

You can find this dress here:  Hell Bunny Arcadia White Dress

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

The very first HB dress I ever got was this one but in red. I loved it but ordered the 4XL because of the size chart. Truthfully, I need a 2XL in HB and was happy when I got this one. I would have bought it but I already bought 2 others :-) I love wearing these dancing, they are awesome to twirl in. Keep in mind, though, that the zippers on HB are not the best quality. They get caught in the fabric really easily so you have to be very careful. Also, the straps button in but they are really huge on me so I just tied them like a halter. 

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 257
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 2xl






No comments:

Post a Comment