Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Taylor Dresses Polka Dot Fit & Flare Dress

You can find this dress here:  Taylor Dresses Polka Dot Fit & Flare Dress

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I absolutely adore this dress... I will be holding on to it for a bit to see if I can convince myself to cough up the price tag for it.  I think I would have bought this instantly if it wasn't a pinch too big in the straps and the waist... I wore it with a sweater for the office and I just loved it. About 1/4 through my day, I was feeling the pleats and discovered POCKETS. I just love this so much and it's great for someone who isn't afraid to show a little leg.  It makes a cute bubble when you spin (because I always test spins whenever I try on a dress ;-) ) The fabric is light, comfortable, lined... honestly, I didn't like this in the GB photo and I closeted it based on another member's photos and I'm so glad I did... don't expect this one back for a while, this is going to get a few wears before I will let it go! I wouldn't necessarily recommend sizing down, but double check the size chart. I apparently didn't know what numbers were when I looked :-P

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 263.4
Chest: 45.25 (40 DD)
Waist: 40.75
Hips: 56.25
Thigh: 32.5
Arm: 15.25
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 18






And you can see my back muscle! Yeah buddy!


1 comment:

  1. I found you on the Gwynnie Bee review for this dress. This dress is super cute on you.

    ReplyDelete