Monday, July 14, 2014

Eloquii Side Knit Tie Dress

You can find this dress here:  Eloquii Side Knit Tie Dress

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I didn't really care for this dress, and the only reason I wore it out and blogged it today is because I have a ton of cute stuff I want to wear so I wanted to wear it, get it over with, and get it back to Gwynnie Bee and move on to my adorable stuff!

Now... I really liked the "blue version" (http://beautifulpanda0808.blogspot.com/2014/04/taylor-dresses-graphic-print-side.html) of this except that it made me look like a hunchback, and this didn't, but the colors are not great on me.  The colors are peach and grey... and I thought, "Meh, I'll just wear it for the day." I got to my office and my friend said it reminded her of tiger stripes. Well you know how people call stretch marks post-baby tiger stripes?! So all I could think of all day is that my dress looked like stretch marks. Not that I don't don my stretch marks high and proud up at the beach, but I don't exactly want a dress made of them, either. I felt uncomfortable, even in spanx the fabric is very unforgiving.  It kept riding up all day which made it really uncomfortable at the office, I had to keep yanking it down then fixing the stomach area and then adjusting the neck... it was an overall wreck.  I definitely prefer the blue one. Now to send this back and start blogging the more adorable, flattering stuff!

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 257
Chest: 45.25 (40 DD)
Waist: 40.75
Hips: 56.25
Thigh: 32.5
Arm: 15.25
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 18










No comments:

Post a Comment