Monday, June 30, 2014

Hell Bunny B-Movie 50's Dress

You can find this dress here:  Hell Bunny B-Movie 50's Dress

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

Another win for Hell Bunny!  The zombie B-Movies on this dress are edgy and fun.  I paired it with a sweater and wore it to my office. It reminds me of comic books. I bought this! I am between a 2x and a 3x in Hell Bunny, so it was slightly too big in the 3x but it is comfortable when it is not so tight.  It's time to invest a fun petticoat for these cute dresses.  If it's pretty breezy, this dress WILL show your stuff, so be aware.

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 256.4
Chest: 45.25 (40 DD)
Waist: 40.75
Hips: 56.25
Thigh: 32.5
Arm: 15.25
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 3x




Windy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment