Friday, May 30, 2014

Triste Cobalt Shawl Collar Dress

You can find this dress here: Triste Cobalt Shawl Collar Dress

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I'm not going to trash-talk this dress too much because on a different shape it would be classy and adorable. On me, it wasn't right. This reminds me of the lace dress I wore in the same color that I thought would look so much better on a column shape. I'm hour glass shaped so it's painful to see those dresses stretched out on my body. The color was great, the dress was well-made, but my chances of loving this dress weren't helped by the fact I couldn't find my Spanx this morning. I felt self-conscious because the neckline kept falling to the sides. Wearing a nude colored bra helped, but I still had to keep closing those babies back up. The dress has pockets that I didn't know about so they either made it or destroyed it. They poofed at my stomach and looked better with my hands in them, but that's no realistic way to spend the day. :-) The draw strings were also super duper long, the bow was as long as my thigh! So, I didn't rate this very well because it sucked for me, but it is a great dress for anyone other than me.

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 255
Chest: 46 (40 DD)
Waist: 40.75
Hips: 56.25
Thigh: 32.5
Arm: 15
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 1x










No comments:

Post a Comment