Monday, May 12, 2014

Land's End Sleeveless Lace Column Dress

You can find this dress here: Land's End Sleeveless Lace Column Dress

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

This dress is not for my shape... and it's not really "me" with the length and the weight of it, I mean, the last thing a heavy woman wants to do is add more weight with her clothes, can I get an amen?! But really, does ANYONE like wearing heavy clothes? Well anyway, the lace overlay (that heavy part) were really beautiful on the dress and in the photos but as I said, the dress just wasn't my personality.  This reminds me of shy-girl, sweet, agreeable.. which I can be ;-) But I'm a little too loud-mouthed and anti-southern girl to make this really work! I have a high waist and the waist sits pretty low so the chest portion was pretty big on me. It was just a little too long. I really like knee length, mid thigh, or floor. That in-between makes me look stocky. I've also noticed I think I need to adjust my dress size to a 16 based on how these 18s have been fitting, so I have been adjusting that as I add new stuff to my closet. It was fun to wear for a day and back it goes. That's the fun of GB!

The necklace is from the Icing - Glitter Stone Flower Medallions Statement Necklace

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 255
Chest: 46 (40 DD)
Waist: 40.75
Hips: 56.25
Thigh: 32.5
Arm: 15
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 18w

\





No comments:

Post a Comment