Saturday, May 10, 2014

BB Dakota Nita Dress

You can find this dress here: BB Dakota Nita Dress

Ready to sign up for Gwynnie Bee? Gwynnie Bee Referral

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 255
Chest: 46 (40 DD)
Waist: 40.75
Hips: 56.25
Thigh: 32.5
Arm: 15
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 2x

Yes, yes, yes! This dress was so beautiful, yet simple. It made me look wonderful and accentuated my body in all the right ways. I was honored to wear this to my scholarship ceremony this morning at the Bowfin Memorial at Pearl Harbor and the fabric was light enough where I didn't feel loaded with fabric, and the sleeveless aspect was perfect for the weather. I am contemplating buying this because it is so cute, it is just slightly too long since it goes right below my knees when pulled down all the way. I loved this dress!



USS Bowfin in Pearl Harbor in front of the Ford Island Bridge. It was a beautiful day!  Proud to be a submariner's spouse today!




No comments:

Post a Comment