Friday, May 2, 2014

BB Dakota Edmond Sweater Dress

You can find this dress here: BB Dakota Edmond Sweater Dress

I was really looking forward to getting this sweater dress and I wish I lived somewhere cooler so I could really rock this with some leggings. This is actually a little baggy on me and I might reorder in the winter (it doesn't really get cold here, after all...) if it's still available in a size smaller. I could have paired it with a belt to make it look a little tighter but it was already a little short on me and that's my fear with a smaller size, that it will hike up more!  It was very comfortable but pretty heavy, so this dress would be awesome and a 100% buy if I didn't live in paradise! I thought the eyelets would be a little bigger though, you could hardly tell they were there!

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 253
Chest: 45.5
Waist: 40.5
Hips: 54.75
Thigh: 32
Arm: 13.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 2x







3 comments:

  1. looks cute. so i take it it was too hot to wear this in hawaii weather? i was thinking of adding it to my list but i also live in hawaii and dont want to try if its way to hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ashley and fellow Hawaii resident! There are quite a few of us here, I see! If we are all the same size maybe we should be rotating clothes amongst ourselves LOLOL This was super hot to wear, especially with how muggy it's been here recently. It was super heavy and not very breathable, unfortunately.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete