Sunday, May 25, 2014

BB Dakota Aggie Skirt


You can find this skirt here: BB Dakota Aggie Skirt

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I would be buying this if it were not a size too big. It is a good price and it was comfortable, classy, and sexy.  However, it fit pretty loosely, so I don't know if it's from general wear or the fact I'm in between sizes, but if you have similar measurements to mine, get the 1x instead of the 2x for a better fit... but be sure to slap on a pair of Spanx. I wore this out to dinner for a division dinner from my husband's boat. I am going to wear it to my office and send it back, but I am glad I tried this, it was fun! As other reviews said, it doesn't come with the belt in the picture. I would love to own a wrap belt like that but I had a gray scarf I wore for Sub Ball one year (before I got that upper body confidence I've referred to ;-) ) that I tied around my waist and voila!  I was fresh out of the shower, no makeup, hair a mess, and only wearing the skirt/belt and shirt and my husband was like, "I'm going to tell you right now, I'm going to have a staring problem tonight."

Bear with me on the pics, I didn't get any beautiful views because it was dark when we left, so you get my living room/dog toys.

The scarf/belt is from Nordstrom's.
The white shirt is from Deb.

My measurements in this skirt are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 255
Chest: 46 (40 DD)
Waist: 40.75
Hips: 56.25
Thigh: 32.5
Arm: 15
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Skirt Size in Photo: 2x



I can promise the back didn't look this heinous all night, I had halfway removed my Spanx before I was like CRAP. GOTTA TAKE MY BLOG PICS!


Dinner at Bucca di Beppo's Honolulu!


1 comment: