Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Karen Kane Illusion Jacquard Skirt

You can find this skirt here: Karen Kane Illusion Jacquard Skirt

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I actually really didn't care for this skirt on the stock photo but when I saw other members posting themselves in this I had to try it! The only reason I wouldn't rate this skirt 5 stars is because I spent a good 15 minutes trying to figure out what shirts to match it with and that was just too much work for me. I'm great at matching patterned tops to bold bottoms, but I don't have many shirts that are work appropriate and one color.  It's stretchy so it does conform to your body. I really don't care much about my stomach and the busy pattern hid a lot of it so I didn't bother with the shapewear in this.  It looked super cute with my shirt tucked in but I chickened out at the last minute and left my shirts untucked.

The pink and white shirt are from Old Navy.
The shoes are from Deb.

My measurements in this skirt are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 255
Chest: 46 (40 DD)
Waist: 40.75
Hips: 56.25
Thigh: 32.5
Arm: 15
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Skirt Size in Photo: 2x

Of course, Thor made a special appearance, per usual!





No comments:

Post a Comment