Sunday, May 18, 2014

Hell Bunny Arcadia Red Dress


You can find this dress here: Hell Bunny Arcadia Red Dress

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

This is probably the cutest thing I have ever worn in the history of ever. erm. my life. This has been the cutest thing to grace my body since 1989. I ordered a 4X based on the size chart but it is literally AT LEAST two sizes too big, and I normally wear a 16/18 in a dress. I recloseted it all in a 2x instead and hope it is something I can buy because the price is great on it. I wore it Contra Dancing and I don't think it was just in my mind that the guys spun me extra in this dress just to see it flare. Because the dress was so big on me, I had to cross the straps in the back, which really only made it gape in the chest and back, but it was better than pulling my straps up all night. I wore it with flats since I was dancing but if I'm able to get this in a smaller size I'll be putting on some stilettos and strutting my stuff. My husband couldn't stop smiling and I got compliments all night long from men grabbing the skirt and saying how great it looked to ladies who literally couldn't stop looking. You just don't find styles like this just anywhere. If I'm not able to buy it through GB I will definitely be googling Hell Bunny for more styles to purchase!!  This might just beat out the Thread&Butter Adrian sweater I loved so much!

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 255
Chest: 46 (40 DD)
Waist: 40.75
Hips: 56.25
Thigh: 32.5
Arm: 15
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 4x/18

We went stopped by our Contra Dance hall to take some pics before hand but decided to swing to Waikiki beach super quick before the sun set to grab a few more!




You can see a little how the dress gapes in the back here because I crossed the straps.



2 comments:

  1. You must buy that dress. It looks stunning in you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kellie!! I am hoping to get it in a smaller size and then it is without a doubt going to be owned!! :-D

      Delete