Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Jessica Howard Belted Fit & Flare Dress with Cap Sleeves

You can find this dress here: Jessica Howard Belted Fit & Flare Dress with Cap Sleeves

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I am really in the middle on this dress. The skirt had a really fun flirty swing to it, but the pattern reminded me of my sweet old Grandma Suckow (who has long ago left us) but with the slight poof in the sleeves and the pattern... it was like I'd already seen the dress in many a home video.  Anyways, I try everything I get at least once, and I liked wearing it. Definitely not something I'd buy but it was comfortable, light weight, flowy... The thing I really didn't like, and normally I wouldn't notice so you know it's bad, is the seam down the front of the dress... all the way down the front of the dress. Jessica Howard fits me all weird because I just reviewed a dress in a 16 that had a lining and made it look hideous... and this dress is an 18W and was huge around my arms, and everywhere, and I really could have sized down with some Spanx and called it good, but I wasn't sure what to expect from my last experience with JH. I'm in between sizes, so that's always fun for experimenting.  The belt was ginormous for my waist line.

I would say if you had similar measurements to mine to definitely get the 16. The fabric has give and it was loose on me.

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 255
Chest: 46 (40 DD)
Waist: 40.75
Hips: 56.25
Thigh: 32.5
Arm: 15
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 18W




Horrible seam line




No comments:

Post a Comment