Monday, May 5, 2014

Kiyonna Whimsy Wrap Dress In Magenta

You can find this dress here: Kiyonna Whimsy Wrap Dress In Magenta

Feliz Cinco de Mayo!!  Buena Suerte!!

I wore this today in honor of Cinco de Mayo, good timing! I only got a wrap item once before and it was a shirt and a major disaster, so I didn't have high hopes for this but actually really liked it when I put it on!  The sleeves are actually a bit puffy which I wasn't pleased with because the dress overall could have easily been sized down one size... which would have fixed the puffy sleeves. The wrap is tied as tight as it will go and I didn't wear spanx, but I totally would if I got one size down since it's figure hugging. The dress wraps around enough so you aren't showing anyone any goods when you sit down.  I wore a tank under it because it was really low cut. I got lots of compliments on this today!

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 253
Chest: 45.5
Waist: 40.5
Hips: 54.75
Thigh: 32
Arm: 13.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 2

flamencoooo!





We didn't get a great picture of the back since I was being silly :-)



1 comment: