Friday, May 9, 2014

Karen Kane Black & White Shirt-Dress with Belt

You can find this dress here: Karen Kane Black & White Shirt-Dress with Belt

You can sign up for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee referral

I am really debating buying this! It is SO CUTE!! It fits me like a glove and it is perfectly modest. I find a lot of tops to be low cut and this didn't give me any worries about slipups up top or bottom, and I didn't feel like a grandma to boot.   I felt beautiful in this and it was totally slimming. It was really shapeless without the belt tied around, so you definitely want to put SOMETHING there, if you opt to not wear the belt included.  I got a lot of compliments on this dress today! My only complaint are the arms are SLIGHTLY too big, but I guess we can't have it all, can we? :-)

The necklace is from Hot Topic.

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 255
Chest: 46
Waist: 40.75
Hips: 56.25
Thigh: 32.5
Arm: 15
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 2x




No comments:

Post a Comment