Monday, June 2, 2014

Extra Touch Striped Lace-Back Sweater Dress

You can find this dress here: Extra Touch Striped Lace-Back Sweater Dress

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I am SO glad I read previous reviews and sized up on this. I am between a 1x and a 2x or a 16-18, and I ordered a 3x in this!!! It was baggy pretty much everywhere except my hips and man was it short... If I had ordered anything smaller, tights would have been out of the question and skinny jeans would have been the next step. I almost contemplated it but I wore this to the office and didn't want to wear jeans on a Monday.  Even then it was iffy, and against my better judgment I did wear it to my office.  I wore flats with it. The last time I wore tights were for a funeral in WI... you just don't wear tights or hose in Hawaii!  I paired it with a thick black belt, but I've outshrunk my belt in my weight loss and so it didn't do much and flopped around and so I am happily sending this back today. :-)  I would DEFINITELY not get this if you are larger than a size 18 unless you want to wear it as a tunic... do not count on wearing this as a dress... I really should have gone with my gut on this one and worn jeans with it, and I'm not one that's afraid to show some leg. The lace back was my favorite thing about this dress!

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 255
Chest: 46 (40 DD)
Waist: 40.75
Hips: 56.25
Thigh: 32.5
Arm: 15
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 3x




Oh, and it makes my butt look ginormous. Thanks Extra Touch. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment