Monday, May 19, 2014

Karen Kane Contrast Maxi Tank Dress

You can find this dress here: Karen Kane Contrast Maxi Tank Dress

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

This very comfortable maxi dress fit true to size. I wore it to some day-training for my office. I don't think I would have seen clients without dressing it up a bit more but for office-casual it was great. I wore a white jean jacket off and on with it depending on the temperature in the room but overall it was fine without a jacket. I paired it with some black flats and a white skinny belt. I would have actually preferred it be may 2-3" longer; it hardly touched my ankles at 5'5. It is way too expensive to consider buying for something I wouldn't wear often but it was super adorable!

You can find the belt at Old Navy (Size XXL pictured).

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 255
Chest: 46 (40 DD)
Waist: 40.75
Hips: 56.25
Thigh: 32.5
Arm: 15
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 2x




No comments:

Post a Comment