Thursday, May 22, 2014

Jessica Howard Colorblock Belted Party Dress

You can find this dress here: Jessica Howard Colorblock Belted Party Dress

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB:  Beautiful Panda

I loved everything about this dress but for one horrible thing that destroyed everything. This dress should not be labeled with a W because the lining was so incredibly tight that it bunched up on back and destroyed the entire look.  I can take the uncomfortableness while sitting in a tight lining, but this thing was super mega sewed into the zipper and it just grabbed on and bunched there. You know when you have a blemish and think everyone is going to notice and then no one notices? Well since I try to wear everything I get from GB at least once, I put this on thinking no one would really notice. Everyone noticed. It was embarassing to explain.

Now on to the good part. This dress reminds me of a Neapolitan ice cream sandwich... and i love ice cream sandwiches. I won't reorder in a different size, but if you are between sizes like I am, order the bigger one on this one strictly for the lining reasons. The outer part fit perfect and sizing up would have made this huge on me.  The dress would help pull it together on a bigger size. I loved this look... but that back is just a wreck. If that lining weren't there, I probably would have bought this. I normally am not a "shrug" person (I'm real proud of my arms) but this was super comfortable and I loved every part... but the back.

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 255
Chest: 46 (40 DD)
Waist: 40.75
Hips: 56.25
Thigh: 32.5
Arm: 15
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 16W


Windy!!
I purposefully did not adjust the lining in this picture so you can see what kind of warzone I was dealing with all day. I was constantly adjusting... Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment