Monday, April 28, 2014

Taylor Dresses Graphic Print Side Tucked Dress

You can find this dress here: Taylor Dresses Graphic Print Side Tucked Dress

My first reaction to this dress in the picture that it was super cute and different, not something I would normally wear. My friend didn't care for it much in the picture, and when I got it in person, our reactions flipped. I put it on and thought it was okay, and one of the first things she said was, "OMG YOU HAVE TO BUY THAT. THAT IS A BUY."

I wouldn't buy it for the price it's at now, maybe if it were under $20. Yeah, I'm cheap.   But it's pretty cute, but not something I could see myself wearing regularly.  It felt totally retro chic when I wore it and I felt good wearing it, except for what I call the "Quasimodo Back." The back bunched up, as others have said, and it made me look like a hunchback... and like I had major back rolls. My back rolls are minor, thank you very much.  A lady of my size needs no help accentuating back rolls... and Spanx are a must in these.

It was fun to wear to the office today!

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 253
Chest: 45.5
Waist: 40.5
Hips: 54.75
Thigh: 32
Arm: 13.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 18W







4 comments:

  1. I closeted this thanks to you, and I just got it today. Love it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cee! So glad you are trying this dress out, I hope you love it <3

      Delete