Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Nic + Zoe Ombred Angles Cardigan

You can find this cardigan here:  Nic + Zoe Ombred Angles Cardigan

Try Gwynnie Bee for $10: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

As a precursor, the only reason this was ever closeted was because it reminded Eric of the Legend of Zelda and he insist I get it... and if I remember correctly, I prioritzed it for my Wisconsin trip so I had a reason to wear it. LOL
I thought this was going to be long sleeve, it definitely wasn't, and it was WAY grayer in person than in the stock photo. It was very, very dull, all of it. The only thing this cardigan had going for it was it was extremely well-made. You know how some things snag easy or the buttons wimpily hang there like they are actually supposed to hold that baby shut? The quality of the fabric and buttons on this cardigan were excellent - it's saving grace. It wasn't very soft, quite stiff actually, and I sure as heck wouldn't pay the buy it now price of $108... I don't know that I would buy this for $5.

My measurements in this cardigan are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 260
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Cardigan Size in Photo: 1x












No comments:

Post a Comment