Friday, December 12, 2014

Three Dots Pleated Jersey Long Sleeve Contrast Dress

You can find this dress here:  Three Dots Pleated Jersey Long Sleeve Contrast Dress

Try Gwynnie Bee for $10: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I felt super cute in this dress but when I saw pictures, I felt not so cute. It did it's job, nothing more, nothing less. I wouldn't write home about it (but I will blog about it... LOL) I met up with Girls of GB fellow admin Meshel of the Muffin Queen's Closet when I wore this! We had an awesome dinner at Maxie's in Milwaukee, and THAT was worth writing home about! The dress was comfortable and the pleating was cute, but I don't think it did my body any favors.

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 260
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 1x




No comments:

Post a Comment