Friday, December 12, 2014

Carmakoma Madonna Knit Dress

You can find this dress here:  Carmakoma Madonna Knit Dress

Try Gwynnie Bee for $10: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I thought this dress was so cute and I ordered it so I could wear it on my trip to Wisconsin. I didn't love it so much I had to bring it, so I sent it back right away, but it still deserves a nice review. It is, in fact, see-through, so you would want to wear a shirt and leggings under it, I'm not wearing anything under it in the pictures, but in person, you can definitely see through the knitting. It was so warm and comfortable, I would have loved to style it and wear it out and about, but it's too warm in HI to wear it here. I am still kicking myself for not bringing it, but if I lived somewhere cold, I would definitely have held on to this, and quite possibly have bought it.

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 260
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: M






No comments:

Post a Comment