Saturday, December 27, 2014

Nic + Zoe Twirl Dress

You can find this dress here:  Nic + Zoe Twirl Dress

Try Gwynnie Bee for $10: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I was amazed at how big this dress was on me. I pulled it together with a belt, but I wish I had time to size down AT LEAST once, and possibly twice. The dress was super cute and very warm (which was not conducive in my tropical environment, but I wanted to wear it!) I wore it to our office Christmas Party which was hosted at Rear Admiral and Mrs. Williams' home on Pearl Harbor on their beautiful lanai. I was also awarded volunteer of the fourth quarter of 2014!

I pulled this dress together with a black belt and black wedges and it was very cute for the holiday party. I would just make sure you size down once, AT THE VERY LEAST!

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 260
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 1x

                   
I did the 360 photos after a much-needed nap :-P











No comments:

Post a Comment