Wednesday, December 10, 2014

London Times Texture Side Drape Elbow Sheath Dress

You can find this dress here:  London Times Texture Side Drape Elbow Sheath Dress

Try Gwynnie Bee for $10: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

That's it. I love London Times. I almost bought this one, too, and again had the dilemma of not having cold weather to wear it in. I wore it to my office Thanksgiving Potluck and I loved the colors. This was a great length, comfortable, and just adorable. I felt wonderful in this!  I'll just let the pictures do the reviewing!

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 260
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 18w




Eric and I at the party!




1 comment:

  1. Cute! Thanks for this! I was trying to figure out if wanted it and i think i will!

    ReplyDelete