Friday, December 12, 2014

Karen Kane Faux Leather Pocket Zebra Tunic

You can find this shirt here:  Karen Kane Faux Leather Pocket Zebra Tunic

Try Gwynnie Bee for $10: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

For a while I was wondering if I was in the minority when I said I liked this shirt. I actually liked the faux leather pocket - I thought it was a cute unique part of the shirt.  I just tried it on and sent it back because it's too warm to wear for me in HI but I really would have loved to wear this around. It's super comfortable and a little funky. You could wear this with a blazer for work or jeans for weekend errands. Very cute!

My measurements in this shirt are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 260
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Shirt Size in Photo: 1x







No comments:

Post a Comment