Friday, December 12, 2014

Igigi Neve Dress in Lavender Floral

You can find this dress here:  Three Dots Pleated Jersey Long Sleeve Contrast Dress

Try Gwynnie Bee for $10: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

First and foremost, an easy step by step guide to wrap dresses:
1. Take strap on left side and slide it through the loop on the inside of the right side. Wrap this same loop around your back to your left side again.

2. Take the right wrap and wrap it around the left wrap to your left back to the right side, over your front.

3. Tie the two into however you like on the left side.

Now - Most wrap dresses are flattering on me, and I didn't love the pattern on this but I got complimented on this dress literally everywhere I went the day I wore it.  It was "just another wrap dress" to me, but it made for a nice easy outfit for the day!

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 260
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 14-16







No comments:

Post a Comment