Wednesday, December 10, 2014

London Times Ruched Stripe Dress

You can find this cardigan here:  London Times Ruched Stripe Dress

Try Gwynnie Bee for $10: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

Oh my god, I loved this. I had to keep reminding myself that I don't live somewhere it gets cold or I would have bought it!! I almost did, even though it would be too hot! I wore this when I visited Wisconsin with leggings and I loved it. It was so comfortable, I felt so pretty. You can dress it up or down. It was warm. Gah, I wish I lived somewhere colder! It was a great length, and it was soft. I don't have anything bad to say about this!

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 260
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 18w






with my husband and godparents!






No comments:

Post a Comment