Saturday, December 27, 2014

Style & Co Dot Lace Tunic Top with Ruffle Hem

You can find this dress here: Style & Co Dot Lace Tunic Top with Ruffle Hem

Try Gwynnie Bee for $10: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I don't know what I was thinking when I first closeted this because I normally don't wear ruffly-anything or peplum looking anything, but when I got this in the mail and tried it on, I was pleasantly surprised. HOWEVER, the arms were super duper tight, and usually arms are not tight for me.  I would recommend sizing according to your arm size to avoid immobility! I wore this with jeans to the "Tour of Homes" around Pearl Harbor, and snagged a beautiful photo of the Arizona Memorial from Ford Island (bottom photo.)

My measurements in this shirt are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 260
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Shirt Size in Photo: 1x








No comments:

Post a Comment