Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Rachel Pally Vincent Dress

You can find this dress here:  Cherry Velvet Colette Dress In Geo Floral

Try Gwynnie Bee for $10: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

This dress was a nice cut, and wonderful fabric, but the thing that got me was it's similarity to my husband's working uniform. Instead of being called "Vincent Dress" it should be "NWU Dress." NWU stands for Navy Working Uniform and I felt like a way too proud navy wife walking around in this dress. LOL I don't really get the elastic running up the back, but the fabric was just perfect. I would even stand for the elastic if this were a different pattern. When my husband got in the car, he immediately commented on how soft the dress was and then I felt like I was trying to hide in him because the patterns were uncannily similar!

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 260
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 2x










1 comment: