Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Igigi Taris Asymmetric Dress in Tropic Noir

You can find this dress here:  Igigi Taris Asymmetric Dress in Tropic Noir (Retired - Gwynnie Bee Shop)

Try Gwynnie Bee for $10: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I have a love-hate relationship with this dress. I prioritized it twice - in June and July so that I could wear it to a luau while friends were visiting. I never got it. Right before I was to go to Wisconsin, I got it, with nowhere to wear it. I held on to it for a month, and finally wore it to my office - with a sweater. I HAD to wear something over it because it's one shoulder-ed... and it looked pretty awful with it... you win some, you lose some. I would recommend buying it if you attend a lot of summer parties... otherwise, pass on it.  ;-)

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 260
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 14/16







No comments:

Post a Comment