Monday, June 23, 2014

Flor Coral Cowl Ruched Dress

You can find this dress here: Flor Coral Cowl Ruched Dress

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I concur with past reviews that say it would make more sense to ruch on both sides, but I enjoyed wearing this to the office. I did, however, discover that flowers make my butt look huge! :-P  I wouldn't buy this but it was fun to wear once.  If you don't like it being confining, there is room to size up. I'm glad I got the 1x but I don't shy away from conforming dresses. I do need to get myself a fair of Spanx that shrink my butt. That would be good.  It does cling easily to underwear... so my spanx posed an issue since I had to keep pulling the dress down. They were like Velcro to each other! Other than that, I love the material. It's soft and comfortable!
My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 262.6
Chest: 45.25 (40 DD)
Waist: 40.75
Hips: 56.25
Thigh: 32.5
Arm: 15.25
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 1x
 
 
Do these flowers make my butt look big? ;-)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment