Thursday, June 19, 2014

Jaime Dora Top

You can find this sweater here: Jaime Dora Top

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I normally don't closet sweaters since it's so dang hot here and all, but I saw this on another member and really wanted it so I could style it like her! So, this cute pairing is not my original idea. :-)

I love the stars on it, but it felt really stretched out. I know this has been in circulation for a while so I don't know if it's just worn or if this is how it's supposed to be, but the bagginess allowed me to layer the shirt so it all worked out. I wouldn't really say this is light, it's not the heaviest sweater but it's not really breathable.  It really didn't give me any kind of shape which sizing down probably would have helped, but I wanted to layer it with a collared shirt.  I would probably order a size down and wear it a lot more if I lived somewhere with seasons.

My measurements in this sweater are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 263
Chest: 46 (40 DD)
Waist: 40.75
Hips: 56.25
Thigh: 32.5
Arm: 15
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Sweater Size in Photo: 2x

Who doesn't love Thor acting nuts?!?!






Thor made himself a hole in my shirt right when I got home... No worries, GB is in the know so no one will get my reject sweater. Sorry :-(


No comments:

Post a Comment