Tuesday, June 17, 2014

BB Dakota Harlo Swiss Dot Dress

You can find this dress here: BB Dakota Harlo Swiss Dot Dress

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

This dress was pretty cute, but it was pretty short and not great for a breezy day, which are many days where I live! It wasn't the worst marilyn monroe fly-up but I did have to hold it down when I was walking or it would blow up.  The fabric was light and airy but it really rides up when you sit down. I had sun burned my butt worse than I have ever sun burned anything the day before yesterday so it was extremely painful to sit in this dress with how far it came up. The straps were too big but the waist and hips fit fine. I had to wear a belt to break up all that pink though!

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 255
Chest: 46 (40 DD)
Waist: 40.75
Hips: 56.25
Thigh: 32.5
Arm: 15
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 18

I had to use the timer on my phone :-|



Textured!


No comments:

Post a Comment