Sunday, June 8, 2014

Cherry Velvet Brigitte In Garden Song

You can find this dress here: Cherry Velvet Brigitte In Garden Song

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I have been dying to get a Cherry Velvet dress in from GB since I first laid eyes on a dress in this brand... I had no idea how it would fit because these retro styles tend to be cut in ways I'm not used to, but they sure seem to flatter my shape.  When I got this today, it was just in the nick of time - I wore it to Contra Dance! I'm only bummed I am not going into my office at all this week due to friends visiting, because I won't be wearing it in to the office, but I'm sure I can squeeze a few more wears out of it before sending it back!  I love the back so much. This is still a little too expensive for me, despite the excellent price tag on it compared to regular price.  It is definitely tight in the bust, so if you have similar measurements, I would say sizing up to a 1x would be safe. I prefer a tighter cut so I didn't mind the 0x.  I loved the pockets. Yes, they are a little higher than usual, but I'm not storing things in these shallow pockets so I'm not overly concerned on placement. I got compliments on this ALL night. One girl even said, "I've been eyeing up your dress ever since I walked in!" If you are like me and like these fun retro chic dresses, definitely give this one a try! I will recloset this later this year and hope the price drops :-)

Something important to note. This is not white or cream like I thought. It is pink, like strawberry ice cream. I was surprised, but I still loved the dress.

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 255
Chest: 46 (40 DD)
Waist: 40.75
Hips: 56.25
Thigh: 32.5
Arm: 15
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 0x






No comments:

Post a Comment