Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Jessica Howard Cowl-Neck Leopard Print Dress

You can find this dress here: Jessica Howard Cowl-Neck Leopard Print Dress

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral


Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I totally bought this. I saw it on a Member Model blog and added it, unsure of how it would look on me. I put it on right away when it came in the mail and it felt really heavy for this Hawaiian tropical weather, and I immediately thought, "If only I lived somewhere with seasons..."  So I put it on to wear it to the office today and I just felt so cute all day. Pretty much everywhere has a/c so I wasn't too hot and it happened to be a breezy day so I decided that for the awesome price, I had to own it. I love the belt, I love the pattern, the cowl neck... I wasn't sure I'd like a whole lot of it from the picture because animal prints are super bold for me. I'm so glad I took a chance on this and that it now has a home in my own closet!

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 255
Chest: 46 (40 DD)
Waist: 40.75
Hips: 56.25
Thigh: 32.5
Arm: 15
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 18w






No comments:

Post a Comment