Friday, June 27, 2014

Extra Touch Short Sleeve Striped Sweater In Emerald & Royal

You can find this dress here:  Extra Touch Short Sleeve Striped Sweater In Emerald & Royal

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I almost bought this but it is very warm and I was burning up all day in it and since I don't have seasons, I just couldn't justify buying it and then rarely wearing it... but if we lived somewhere cooler this would have been an instant buy!  The belt that comes with it is comically small. I have a small waist compared to the rest of me and the belt just was not happening... It looked just fine without the belt, though. I loved the colors!

 I would NOT try to wear this as a dress with leggings unless you are on the shorter side... as you will see in the photos, it would be bad news bears to wear this without some reasonable bottoms.  

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 256.4
Chest: 45.25 (40 DD)
Waist: 40.75
Hips: 56.25
Thigh: 32.5
Arm: 15.25
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 2x






No comments:

Post a Comment