Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Igigi Aileen Dress in Kente Mix

You can find this dress here: Igigi Aileen Dress in Kente Mix

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I got a similar Igigi dress (Igigi Aileen dress in Fuego) in a size 18-20 and it looked hideous. It hung on me like a sack, made my hips look lumpy and gross... so when this dress was on its way I was nervous and disappointed I didn't remove it from my closet. I reluctantly tried it on and my husband and I both loved how it looked. It fit so much better than the other larger size, surprisingly enough! Because it's a faux wrap dress, the lower layers hug you but the outer layer covers the lumps underneath. So if you like one or the other, try both in the right sizes. :-) The arms fit great but it is awfully low-cut. Even with my fancy bra (as in the one that doesn't hold me like a sports bra) it showed a lot so I had to safety pin it in the middle to cover those girls up.  The pattern reminds me of a funky 80s shirt :-P The fact that the black part started at my waist made it look like a high waisted skirt which I loved.

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 255
Chest: 46 (40 DD)
Waist: 40.75
Hips: 56.25
Thigh: 32.5
Arm: 15
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 14/16


This picture of Thor just rocks. My big baby!









No comments:

Post a Comment