Friday, June 27, 2014

Hell Bunny Vanda Dress

You can find this dress here: Hell Bunny Vanda Dress

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I only have a front view photo of this because I bought it the day I got it, wore it once, and then the zipper broke!! :-(  I am cutting my losses because of the super cheap price tag on it, but I love this dress. I put it on and ran to the post office before going into my office and got hit on twice at the UPS store and then at the ATM.  I fit pretty tightly around my waist but a size up is a bit loose, but I feel like in general this brand was made for my body.  The halter ties do put a bit of strain on my neck, holding everything up that it does, but what can you do? The dress is adorable and I really need to invest in a petticoat for these dresses.

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 256.4
Chest: 45.25 (40 DD)
Waist: 40.75
Hips: 56.25
Thigh: 32.5
Arm: 15.25
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 2x


No comments:

Post a Comment