Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Spruce & Sage Hawaiian Floral Printed Shift Dress

You can find this dress here: Spruce & Sage Hawaiian Floral Printed Shift Dress

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

This dress is so confusing to me, haha! It does feel like Grandma's housedress, but smack on a belt and it looks 3,000x better.  The fabric has much left to be desired, though.  The outer part feels like hammock material and the lining rides up a lot. I was constantly pulling the dress back down.  The pattern is pretty wonky, even for Hawaii.  It was definitely fun to wear ONCE, and now it is going back.  You could definitely pull this off in HI... not sure where else you're going to get away wearing this.
My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 256.4
Chest: 45.25 (40 DD)
Waist: 40.75
Hips: 56.25
Thigh: 32.5
Arm: 15.25
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 16
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your blog, it really helps me to picture how the dresses look on and helps me to decide which to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog, Mary! I hope you found some garments you love that you've closeted from my blog <3

      Delete