Wednesday, April 2, 2014

BB Dakota Avril Dress

You can find this dress here: BB Dakota Avril Dress

This was super cute if it would have fit better around my shoulders. It fit great in my hips and waist and the length was great (even with the wind!) but the top just fell on my chest exposing way too much of my bra on the sides and front.  I wore a white jean jacket when I had clients so I wasn't showing so much of my bra on the side. You can see the issue in the side picture. The belt is mine, it did not come with the dress.

My measurements in this dress are: 
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 260
Chest: 45.5
Waist: 40.5
Hips: 54.75
Thigh: 32
Arm: 13.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 18

Please excuse my exhausted face... I had just gotten home from 14 hours of traveling/flying the day before! And... it was super windy.








No comments:

Post a Comment