Saturday, April 26, 2014

Karen Kane Sleeveless Tank Dress

You can find this dress here: Karen Kane Sleeveless Tank Dress

This dress was very comfortable and a great length, but I live in a place that is pretty breezy and this fabric is pretty flowy, so.. hold on to your skirt! I wore it to a scholarship interview and then to a baby shower.  My upper body is actually quite muscular so I didn't care much for the back which was totally blocked up to the neckline. The sleeves are nice in that they cover my bra straps, and it didn't appear too low cut when I first put it on, but it falls open super easily so I had to pop a safety pin in there to keep the girls from going free! The sleeves are a little deep, I wore a nude bra with it but you could still see it. At times I loved this dress and at other times I felt like I looked pregnant. It's a love/hate relationship!

The pin I'm wearing is a submarine with a heart, because my scholarship interview was for the Bowfin Memorial Scholarship... and the baby shower I went to was all wives from my husband's boat so it worked out :-) You can get a similar pin at the Dolphin Store at Pearl Harbor.

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 253
Chest: 45.5
Waist: 40.5
Hips: 54.75
Thigh: 32
Arm: 13.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 2x






1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your blog because of your post on GB's fb page. It's great to see the clothes on real people. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete